At last, Its presentable!!!


Yo yo, damn after reading some basics of CSS n HTML, I finally able to "copy n paste" some of those from my frenz blog. Of course I did changes. So here it goes. Well, for old time bloggers, i'm sure you're pretty familiar wif those function but I still do need to explain some of the stuff i added so the newbies will know what is for what.

Alright, Douglasology..hmmm sounds stupid but yea thats me, iDoug = idiotic-douglas. Alright, First you see the right side there's a part where u can view my profile. There's a handsome n cool pic of mine which is kinda small but i'm gonna upload it here. Well, I used photoshop to edit it and it is the same photo i used in my old blog. I luv this pic alot becoz of the effects and also the white blazer i just bought.

Alright anyway I'm not here to describe bout the photo. Lets go on wif the stuff i hav in this blog. Well, there's a small sidebox on the right which has some of my fren'z blog so check them out if u hav time. Below it u can see those past post i've done, but of course i'm still new so currently there's only 2. And then there's a Archieve section but its still quite empty over there. Here's what i like about Blogger, check out the Video section. I've posted 2 of my favourite song. David Tao's "I love you" and "season of Loneliness". If you read my old blog you'll know how much these 2 songs mean to me. Just simply click on play and wait for while, and u'll be able to enjoy it.

Well thats all for now, Hope i'll have more comments from you guys and visit this page if u have time. Bookmark it if u want..haha.

5 comments:

Star☆ said...

I'd bookmarked it. Basically I bookmarked everyone's blogs and spam kau kau.

But sorry that I didn't comment must at yur previous blog. Dunno what to say .. T_T Like so sad....

terrenie said...

wah..move in to new blog adi o!!!well..actually i also start using this blogger thg..cant tease u much here..btw..i dun mind about the bf thingy..im i tt serious 2 u..take care=)

Anonymous said...

dude, we are all late bloggers... compare to those from s'pore, u guys can get it from my page, xiaxue and another one is dawn yang.. i'll link it to my page, go see it, damn cool, and they have sponsors which makes them earning money all the time.. tat's crazy ahahah..

Douglas said...

so sad?? haha yea my blog ar always sad stuff...hey we must hav our own character rite?? shengwa's blog is all bout swearing, so my blog is all bout sad stuff lorr....

haha, glad ur ok wif that thing terrenie. i've left comments on ur blog already. do update more coz one of my "entertainment" here is to check out ppls blog...

shengwa, haha i knoe we're late..n not onli late but lousy bloggers...yeap i've checked out some of those featured blogs which ar so cool n interesting...as for me, i always ask myself wats the purpose of blogging?? not onli me but one of my fren ask me that too, so how am i suppose to answer?? Wenni, if u remmeber who, answer wat i was thinkin...Blog is a place where u can express out ur feelings esp when u hav no one to tok to bout it.....hehe...so earning money shit..no thanx

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

top