Empty Day

Woke up at 12 today. Went out for while to get some food. After that it was such a boring day today. I watched football from 3pm all the way till 11pm. during the time between each match I watched the previous games. So it was football all the way. Sighz, nth better to do. Actually I wanted to study but these words "its a goddamn saturday dude, get ur ass out n do some stuff" keep on coming up in my mind. But i was too damn lazy. The next words the came across my mind, "dude its world cup, watch it!!". I watched all the 3 matches, Portugal vs Iran, Czech vs Ghana and Italy vs USA. All 3 match was quite boring, well at least Portugal match was a lil more interesting. My fav team Italy is playin like shit today. I think i ain't gonna support them all the way anymore. I'll be a Germany fan now.

Sighz, a boring day usually makes me think alot. I was holding my guitar just strumming some chords and just suddenly i think of the moments i had last year n the past. I knoe its not August is just 2 months to go but i'm already thinkin of going home di. I still hav some farkin exams to complete. My blog is gettin more n more boring. I just dunno wat to say anymore. Fark. Oh btw 2moro i'm gonna shave my hair. Actually i was still making a decision whether to pay 30euro for the farkin expensive Jap saloon or just shave it at home. In the end i decided to shave coz i think i'll do the expensive hair cut back in msia.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha dude, me too, i watched the goddamn 3 matches.. czech lost. italy draw.. shit.

top