WM2006 D2

Frankfurt, the so-called Manhatten in Germany. A city much surrounded by Concrete. During regular days, u might even hav this thought that the dress code is Black n White. Granny can even walk faster than u. But not today. Today, it was red n white. Today, Frankfurt is England. Today, Frankfurt speak totally english. Today, Frankfurt is a party city!!!!!

I was suppose to meet my mom's fren, aka my ex boss. She had a tic to watch but i was there onli to take some stuff from her, n talk bout my life over here. I reach the main train station at 8.30am. I was suppose to meet her somewhere so i hav to ask for direction. I randomly selected someone which i suspect a german(based on his dressing style n hairstyle), so i asked in german to show my appreciation in that language. So the conversation goes:

D : "Guten Tag. eine Frage. Wo ist blablabla....."(Good day. one question. where is blablabla...) G : "oh, its very easy. u go straight n round the traffic light, right. then always straight till you see a blablabla..." D: (i was like wtf, is my german that bad to u??) Oh, danke schoen und shoenes Tag noch.(thank you n hav a nice day) G : Have a nice day.

Shit, wats wrong wif Frankfurt today??? Even those ppl just automatically speak english, really made me feel like i'm in england more than in germany. There's even some german chic i met who speak perfect british axcent english. No kiddin, i thought she was a british at first......man if germany remain like that forever i'll be very very pleased to study here n not returning home..blekk

Pics, hav a look......
Thats my mom's fren...My boss...she's a lawyer...i worked in her office for few times di...she damn nice wan...hehe somemore she treat me chinese food today..wuah damn expensive but hehe thank u..luv u muakss...haha....but'll luv u more if u giv me that green thing u're holding...ehehehe..jkjk.....oh she even gave me red packet n the number not small le but can't tell....all i can say is if convert to RM its 3 digits...wuahhhh can get a pair of shoes di.....





Me wif a bunch of Red white Jersey England Fans....woohahaa....luckily no hooligans....they were kicking a plastic air ball around...haha..n each time someone kicked it high the ppl will cheer n if u miskick or the ball touches the ground in front of u n if u dun kick..they'd boo....the ball came 2 me twice..once i miskicked..haha....n once i kicked it high..woooooo






England fans, wif LOTTTSSSS of police n special control forces around....this is what u call efficiency.










Alright. Today was all about england. Well, It was a sad thing i couldn't watch the match. But still get to hang out wif my boss. Our whole conversation topic was "Girlfriend". Well, thanx to my mom she knew lots bout me n my ex(my mom side of the story which is hehe.......bad). I told her it was over di since 2 years ago. Then she start givin me advice n ask me to forgive my mom for her behaviour last time coz actually my mom was right, i started too young. She even ask me to see doc to take out my pimples n go for gym. Haha, here's the exact words..."eh, you must build up ur body abit, n when u sweat horr it'll help to clear ur pimples wan le. But ur case u must see doc la. Spend a lil more on that ok? Hey i giv u angpau di so use it to see doc. By the time ur treatment done, girls will line up from germany all da way back to Malaysia." Haha, I wish it was true. Dream dreams....

Well, after she left to meet up her frenz, I'm alone in the train station n hav to wait for 3 hours b4 i my train comes. So i was so boring n i always wanted to start reading at some point of my life. But i know i'm not a fan of fiction, like harry porter or stephen king's book. I'm not the Da Vinci Code fan either, but i came across this book from Dan Brown, called the Digital Fortress. Super intested after reading the Summary. Its about code breaking n stuff...lots more. I mean after Da vinci lots of ppl start to doubt the fact he wrote but wats right or wrong doesn't matter now. Really like it after a few chapters. I always luv to read some fiction book which has to do wif science or tech. But, well i'm seriously a super amateur, so i'm not good in any books. Maybe u might think i'm stupid to read it...hehe....dunno le....anywayz ppl pls advice me on what books i should read on......but as i say not those Harry porthead type........




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gabe ere.
i dun wanna watch live..i wanna watch on TV..haha cuz TV u can see highlights plus zoom in
haha..dats d nice nice aunty u alwiz tell me which let u drive her merc S class rite??

Douglas said...

yea but the merz S wasn't hers...it was her colleague..also another nice aunty....hehe.....

Anonymous said...

oo hahah, fucking rich.. i bet she's hot when she's young right? even now so old d still looks great. and s class summore shit.. ahahhah yeah, i agree everyone willl love her if she has more tics to give out hahahaha.

Douglas said...

nvr seen her young pics b4 but i guess so. Haha, but actually was quite lucky in another way i din watch that match in stadium. Coz, England vs Paraguay was kinda boring match i heard. Hehe...........

Anonymous said...

haha yalo.. boring la. sweden lagi suay.. 0-0

top