Books


I've been reading this 2 books currently. But I only read it before I sleep so i'll go very slow. Dan Brown's books are really good except i don't like Da Vinci. Nvr read Angels and Demons yet. Sighz, exams are coming and i hope i don't get addicted to books. Sighz, speaking bout books, I remember how my dad used to force me to read at least the newspaper everyday to improve my english. Once my mom even stop me from going out unless i read the whole newspaper. She'll ask me roughly watz goin on for that day to check if i really read it. Haha, My brother and my mom are book lovers and they hav tons of books at home but i've not touched a single of it. Just don't know why I start picking up reading as hobby. Isn't it too late?? I mean my English has reached a level where it can be considered average. Haha, well its nvr too late to start anythin.

I was thinking of getting a pair of outing shoes but I've no idea what to get actually. I had some clothings which are half formal half casual. So if i wear those shirts and blazers with jeans it'll still look ok. But if that with a pair of sport shoes, definately out. But wearing leather shoes makes me look too formal. Shit, what should i wear??? Haha no la of course i'm not those "sei oi" ppl who want to look good every where la. But sometimes its good to wear proper clothings mah. And if a proper clothings without a proper shoe will just spoil a person's image. If a guy wears a slack shirt wif tie and all buttons buckled up but wearing a bermuda wif flip flop sandals, wat will u think?? Thats why its important to dress up nicely all the time. Anywayz haha back to the shoe thingy, aiya i really no idea. But i think i'll get it back in Malaysia. Here too expensive. So hommies, pls drag me for shopping when i'm back in Msia.

Recently quite peaceful so nth much to update. But still its like if i don't blog, i can't sleep. Haha, must at least type somethin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gabe: u actually read ar?..
makes me look stupid now i think i shud go read more since im on hols. ^^

Anonymous said...

eh, lend me the last templar.. hahaha, i wanna read.
but still i hate books... hehe
since you recomended it, then i'll give it a shot!

Anonymous said...

haha actually i've not read the last templar yet. Only the summary of the story. Well, since its one of the best seller, i guess it should be interesting. Anyway its thriller fiction, so it should be interesting. I'm currently reading Dan Brown's Deception point...bout NASA shit...really nice...I've also finished reading Digital Fortress. Dude, highly recommended. Crypthographers.

Haha, actually reading is just a form of interest. I picked up this new hobby also because i was influenced by friends and since i'm kinda bored here and not much outdoor activities i can do, so might as well picked up some indoor hobbies.

Anonymous said...

it's NEVER too late to start reading. Come on. But to be honest, i dun really improve my english through reading fictions. *ROFL* cuz i dun even bother to check the dictionary for words that i dun understand, i dun even analyze the structure of the sentences.. i just read and read and read .. for PLEASURE!! hahahah..

except for those classic books and especially those using Old English. can't even understand at all...

Anonymous said...

among all of den brown's book, deception point is de least interesting one. my opinion though.

pm

Douglas said...

yea kinda agree.......it was a lil boring.....but i'll still finish the book...

top