Digital Fortress

Shit, addicted to that book di. I woke up at 8am today. Wah super early, I mean during weekends i usually wake up at 2?? haha. After washing my face n brushing my teeth, and after checkin out ppl's blog and my own blog, i lie down on the bed again and took out Dan Brown's Digital Fortress. Well, I was still a lil tired but I read from 8am to 11am before I took a nap again. Wah sai, I've never been serious in reading before. Whats wrong wif me?? Shit, I think i've seriously changed. Well, I would say i start reading because i was influenced by some ppl. But i just started so i hope those book readers who come to my blog, pls give me advice on what book i should also read.

World cup progress to day 3 today with Holland vs Serbia , Mexico vs Iran n Portugal vs Angola. Hmm, Holland match ended 1-0 but it was still better compare to the England Paraguay game. Was a lil disappointed at them but i believe holland will do better next match. C'mon, they've not played world cup since 8 years ago so I guess they need time to build up their team. Mexico vs Iran?? at half time it was 1-1 and then i start blogging because i'm not a fan of any of those team. I will watch the Portugal match later. Was thinkin of chattin while waitin for the match but it seems everyone is not at home. Hmmm............where is everyone today???

Well, I was a lil mad today. Mad bout someone who said something bad. A lil case sensitive so i better not mention the details. But I can summarize stuff. Basically, I'm ok with any type of conversation. From academic to science to latest trend to shopping to even dirty jokes or foul languages. But sometimes, there's a limit. Thers's something that someone should say and someone should not. I just don't know how to describe why am i angry but ahh just let it be. I will be ok after a while. Damn, the weather is super hot today. Like Msia. I'm basically down to my boxers. I dun do that often in Germany. Today extremely hot and I was suppose to go to one of the WM stadium but i was too addicted to the book that i don't wanna go anywhere. I hope to finish it by next week so i can concentrate on my exams.

0 comments:

top